0

#46 - Take Dinner to a Friend

Check!

Thanks to the Young Marrieds Sunday School class at CBC being chock full of child-bearing aged couples, I had my first opportunity to take a meal to a new mom this weekend.  It was especially sweet because they named the baby Benjamin.  The menu:  Chicken Manicotti, Texas Toast, and PB Cookies.

We didn't get to do the Corn Maze at the pumpkin patch today due to rain...luckily there's another opportunity at the end of the month!

We're coming right along with the Dr. Seuss books though...just read #10 tonight.  I edited the original list to include not just Classic Seuss, but also his collaborations as Theo LeSeig.

Hope the rest of the 101 in 1001-ers are doing well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top