0

As for the favorite Christmas movie...

"Miracle on 34th Street" wins by a hair (or since it's gross to say that, it just wins by one vote).


It's a Wonderful Life
  2 (11%)

A Christmas Story
  4 (22%)

Christmas Vacation
  0 (0%)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  4 (22%)

Miracle on 34th Street
  5 (27%)

Something else not listed
  3 (16%)

In case anyone wants to know the "correct" answer (aka Jennie's answer), it is A Christmas Story. This movie reminds me of childhood, watching it OVER and OVER with my dad who never stopped laughing while it was on. I'm not exaggerating. When the joke stopped being funny, he started laughing in anticipation at the ones that were coming up. I love this movie too. It's a classic.

It's a Wonderful Life would be the 2nd answer. I think of it as one of my alltime favorite movies, but I watch it throughout the year. God Bless George Bailey.

Happy Christmas, all!

P.S.- If you were a "Something else" person, please tell me what it is.  Now is your chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top