3

#14 and #18...check and check!

#14 Make my bed every day for two weeks before leaving for work. (15+/14)
Did it!  Done.  And I have to say, this one will continue on and on.  It takes zero time/effort to make the bed.  And if I'm already running late, 30 seconds won't make or break anything.  Plus, I get to come home to a bedroom that looks clean.  Hooray!  (Maybe morbid, but I always worry when my house is in disarray that I'll die and people will come to my house and be like, "Eww, this girl lived in deplorable conditions.")

#18 Sell something on ebay.
I was quickly reminded why I don't sell things on ebay.  The buyer was a total jerk.  BUT, I won't say mean things on the internet about people I don't know.  The point is that this thing....


...is out of my house.  Hooray!









Other list-related news:

I have revised the list once again.  I don't know if this is really "allowed", seeing as how I'm one month into it.  I guess it's my list and I can do what I want to (to the tune of "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to").

I removed the one about establishing a family game night after reconsidering how I would include the entire family in an undertaking such as that.  Not to mention, scheduling entertainment like that sucks the joy right out of it for me.  I have felt a conviction and feel that starting and maintaining a prayer journal is a more important thing to have on the list.  I wholeheartedly intend to have fun time with my family, and I hope that it happens more than once a month.  I just don't want it to happen because it's on a list.

#27  Reach two new "tens-places" in my weight.  (For instance, if I start at 480lbs, I need to get to 460.) (0/2)  I am happy to report that I am a mere 1.5 pounds from a new 10's spot.  Although, I admit the Halloween candy isn't helping that go away.

#34   Even when I'm pg, I can't remember to take my vitamin every day.  I have some sort of mental block against taking medicine/pills of any variety.  That being said, I'm on Day 6 of my vitamin.  No, I didn't start it at the beginning of a month, but like I said.  This is my list and I'll do what I want!

#55  We are plugging right along in the arena of Dr. Seuss.  We read #23 last night, putting us beyond 1/3 of the way through the list.

Now that it is November, I need to remember to do my monthly tasks (sending 2 notes of cheer and taking treats to the teachers)!

I hope that this exercise is equally challenging for everyone else taking part in it.  I've already challenged myself to grow and I love it!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You CAN take your vitamin everyday! I *almost* made it in October. I MISSED Oct 31st, how much does that stink?! So I'm starting back over Nov 1... so here's your reminder, take your vitamin! :)

Sarah said...

yay! I am sooo curious to know why the seller was so awful now! Thanks for your prayers! They mean so much to me.

Sarah said...

I mean buyer....woops, you were the seller and you are not awful!! LOl

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top