0

Swiss Miss will be happy to know...

Coffee
  5 (22%)
 
Tea
  4 (18%)
 
Hot Chocolate
  6 (27%)
 
Hot Apple Cider
  4 (18%)
 
A specialty drink, tailored to my tastes
  1 (4%)
 
It's too hot for hot beverages
  2 (9%)
 

Votes so far: 22

The winner of the Hot Beverage poll is....hot chocolate, eeking out coffee by one vote.  I'm surprised, but not shocked.  I mean, it is just one vote.  What *does* surprise me is that a comparable number of people picked hot apple cider.   I love the stuff, just thought it was something my random mom always made. 

So there you have it.  Because you know you wanted to know which hot beverage the readers of this blog prefer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top