2

A Little Humor

I did something that brought a smile to my face...at the expense of my oldest...but he's not out surfing the web (yet), so I'm safe.  Just don't tell him.

Ben's had a rough couple of days coping with a mysterious bout of severe hives.  We concluded with some certainty that they had to have been caused by some sort of synergistic environmental reaction as a result of his field trip to the corn maze.

Therefore, I rudimentarily edited a previously posted picture to read as follows:


After all, laughter is the best medicine, right?

Hope you all have a healthy, blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Lols - love it!

Valerie said...

Jennie - You are so so funny! Please write a book.

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top