0

Flashback Friday

As you well know, I'm new at this "blogging" business. I've seen lots of cute alliterative titles relative to the days of the week. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy when I see them. They're all used up. I can't possibly come up with something new. I am discouraged.

Despite it all, this morning, a vision came to me while I was in the shower. Okay not really "a vision"...but for some reason, I remembered (quite randomly) a picture of Ben that makes me laugh every time I see it.

And so, I decided..."Flashback Friday". I'm sure this is not creative, not original, not new. BUT, since I haven't seen it on any of my friends' blogs, then it's going to have to be 'good enough'.

As for the picture, the quality leaves much to be desired. I could write a whole blog about the evolution of technology since my firstborn joined this world. It was taken on a 35mm camera, and scanned in using the scanner/copier/fax at my office. For a little background, we were attempting a photo shoot that was apparently cutting into snack time for Ben.

I call this, simply, "Hungry, fella?"


Yes. He is eating his belt. God love him...our quirky little weirdo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top