Still on the Map

I honestly didn't realize it's been so long since I last posted.  And this hardly counts as a proper post, but I wanted to let anyone who might be wondering know that I have not dropped off the face of the planet and that I am still on the map.  At this particular moment, it just so happens to not be in central Georgia.  We're on an off-peak trip to Amelia Island, Florida because we can - just another one of the big perks of homeschooling. 

In my absence I've thought about a few things to write about that include, but aren't limited to:

~Losing Facebook friends and how I feel about that
~How homeschooling is and isn't what I expected it to be
~How lil' Leah is not so lil' anymore
~How I'm turning 29 and no one believes that (no really, it's 29...I'm not actually 30 or 31 or 42 and pretending to be 29).
~Some books I'm reading (including the Left Behind series [2 decades later], a parenting book by Ken & Steve Ham, and a Bible study I just wrapped up for the summer).

Aren't you so curious?  I bet you are.  (Does dripping sarcasm come across in the blog world?  Probably not.)

In the meantime, I'll sign off with a wave hi and bye in one fell swoop. 

And the obligatory picture of my kids - because I truly believe everyone cares about them as much as I do. 

Enjoying a completely spontaneous game of Sorry Sliders on Saturday morning.  
This is my life.  And I love it!

Hope you are all having a blessed end-of-summer!!!  

Until I sign back on...

1 comments:

Debbie said...

It sounds like this ought to be called "It's a Wonderful Life" to me. Too bad that title is already taken.

I would love to read your thoughts on every one of those topics. One of the twenty reasons that I don't have a facebook is that I'm so lame and insecure that losing friends would probably upset me.

Silly, huh?

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top