Spinning Plates and Asteroids

Life, ya know.  It's hectic (to be conservative).  I'm sure you've all seen the memes about introverts.  To make matters worse, I'm the homeschooling introvert of 3 kids with two kids 2 and under running around under foot while I try to achieve even a modicum of success at that.  Add a little bit of extra first trimester exhaustion to the mix (spoiler alert if you aren't on Facebook - Shep #6 is arriving around August 30th), and that just puts me at a level of difficulty I'm not sure I signed up for when I started this gig.

Due to lack of time (but not a lack of words, you know there are always plenty of those), allow me to sum up.

Most days, this is what I feel like I'm doing around here:


Most days, all it takes is a single distraction - a phonecall, a trip to the drive-thru for a cup of [decaf] coffee, an out-of-the-house commitment, Facebook, a string of text messages, a well-intentioned house project - for our entire day to end up like this:


And so, as I steal two minutes to throw this on the blog while frozen pizza is cooking for lunch (yet again), please forgive me if I seem out of touch.  Don't take it personally.  I love you all dearly.  I'm just doing the best I can.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, Jennie, your life makes me feel pooped - and joyous!

Congrats on Shep #6! Wonder what wonderful person God is going to bring into your family?!

Since I'm not on FB, I appreciate your blog visits. Few and far between - I'll still take them!

My love to all of you, and GOD BLESS!

Post a Comment

Before you go, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what's on your mind! (Please and thank you.)

Back to Top